X

Conti Sport Attack tires..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conti Sport Attack tires..

Just ordered these from tire unlimited. Found a bunch of guys in NY who have tire mounting equipment, so i'm not looking at $70 per tire for mounting anymore.

Got them for $233 shipped. Anyone tried these out before? I figured they have to be a step up from the contiforce tires, so thought why not try these out.

I saw a review of those and they were very positive. Heat up is quick, very sticky and great in the rain, just like the Force tires. After switching to Conti, I am sticking with them!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
      I saw a review of those and they were very positive. Heat up is quick, very sticky and great in the rain, just like the Force tires. After switching to Conti, I am sticking with them!
      i guess it sounds like a good decision then, i figure if the contiforce are good,road attacks are better, then this should be a further step up, with a little degradation in the wear department.

Comment

Excellent tires, I had them on my bike and just changed them after 19,000kms to try out the Metzler Z6's. They are similar to the Z6's but I want to find out which one's I'll get more mileage out of. That will be my deciding factor. You'll love them, guaranteed.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

One other thing, you should run the presure on the high side. I weigh @200lbs and would run the pressure at 36 front 41 rear.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
            One other thing, you should run the presure on the high side. I weigh @200lbs and would run the pressure at 36 front 41 rear.
            on a 750? i weigh 175...should the pressure be higher?

Comment

ok not sure wtf i was thinking, but ordered a 150/60/17...it has a 66W rating.

is this ok? or should i upgrade to a 160/60/17?

Comment

I run sizes of 150/70ZR17 Rear and 120/70ZR17 front. That is what I recommend.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

150/160 -Either is acceptable. However, 200?
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                    200 what?

Comment

Originally posted by owace
                      200 what?
                      Width...
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by owace
                        200 what?
                        Width...
                        not sure id ever want to do that on a 4.5 rim....

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
                          Right on Brother! Just mounted my new ContiAttacks, and the first 25 miles home from the shop put a huge smile on my face. I'm going to enjoy!
                          It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Working...
                          X