X

Another Metzler Z6 convert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Metzler Z6 convert

Got my Z6's installed this morning and they are everything I've heard about them. They ride and corner much better than the Michelin Macadams. I noticed the bike stayed "planted" on the road more and didn't act as skittish as before. It was $250 well-spent.

But the story gets better. I adjusted the suspension a notch up on both ends to compensate for my fat ass after I did some riding on the Z6's. Now I REALLY like this bike. The front tucks into curves better instead of wanting to push out and it doesn't dive as much under braking. I'm totally pleased with the bike's handling right now.

Congrats on the new rubber. I've had 2 sets now of the Z6's and they are a great tire.
    Kyle

Comment

I've got about 1500 miles on my new Z6's and am loving them!
      2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
      Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
      2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

i am hoping to get some z6's here soon.... all i hear is people are loving the tires...i just have to wait until my qualifiers wear down which shouldn't take long

Comment

Thanks to CP's investigation and recommendation, I opted for the Z6's and have only regretted not purchasing them sooner.

Comment

ordered a set of z6's this morning from AMT
            so ill add my 2pennys when they are installed.

Comment

z6's are great tires. Got them on the kat this year and it is like a whole new bike. I also am going to be running z6's on the 919 after the stock tires wear out.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
              X