X

Should I buy a Dunlop 208

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a Dunlop 208

A local shop has a 208 that will fit the katana for only $85, is that overkill for this bike, or should I pick it up for the future?

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Dunlop 208 what? Is it a GP? Or is it the predecessor to the qualifiers?

I think if its a GP, then it might be overkill, but I'd jump on it if its the predecessor to the qualifiers. I had a set on my bike and loved them.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

I bet its the 208zr. I had rear once. Nice tire but will wear fast. For 85 bucks i'd hit it!!!!!! LOL
      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i don't think they make the 208's anymore. could be wrong, but check and see how old the tire is.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
          i don't think they make the 208's anymore. could be wrong, but check and see how old the tire is.
          I was going to say the same thing. Not sure of the shelf life of tires.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
            Originally posted by BarMatt80
            I was going to say the same thing. Not sure of the shelf life of tires.
            i was thinking cyber at one point said that maybe 3 years or so, but they might have even sat the tire vertical and possible flat spot.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I picked it up today, it was there last one.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Comment

Working...
              X