X

pre 600 rear drop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 600 rear drop

is their any way to drop the back?rear of the pre 600's and how if their is.i think i found a thread on here about how to do it but i didnt understand it any help is greatly appreciated

Originally posted by flipflopkat View Post
    is their any way to drop the back?rear of the pre 600's and how if their is.i think i found a thread on here about how to do it but i didnt understand it any help is greatly appreciated

Yes, there is:

Adjustable Motorcycle Lowering Links & Adjustable Kickstands. Ride smooth with a bike that just fits. A motorcycle that's just the right height means you can jump aboard, dismount, and ride with maximum moxie.

I bought 2 sets from them. One for a KX and one for my Kat. They are excelent quality, do exactly what they say and are worth the money. You can adjust the height exactly where you want it instead of increments like standard links, and you dont have to take anything apart to change the height.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Working...
    X