X

Which Front Set-up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Front Set-up?

So I am getting the rear Ohlins shock, but looking at replacing the front as well. I have been told that Ohlins also makes emulators for the 99 Katana's. I need something for bigboy's, and that will support lots of weight. Any ideas on what I should get? Maybe some links to where I can purchase said emulators as well?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

I need the info as well. The Ohlins I have now on the rear makes my front feel like crap.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Maybe CyberPoet can get us a group buy???
      Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
        Maybe CyberPoet can get us a group buy???
        Good idea, he is a Ohlins supplier now, isn't he?
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I already PM'd him about suspension parts for the front awhile ago, since I bought a rear off him. His reply...

Originally posted by CyberPoet
          Replacement springs, Öhlins front fork spring kit
          Part No. 08647-80
          Length 365 mm
          • Designed to improve performance and to match the Öhlins shock absorbers.
          • Give the right balance between front fork and shock absorber.
          • Approximately 10% harder than the standard springs, but there are exceptions. For some bikes, for example Ducati, the springs are softer than standard!

Plus fork oils & steering dampers (although I think steering dampers are unneeded for the Kat unless you are changing the attack angle of the bike heavily).

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Depending on the cost and savings, i may be up for a group buy. I'm kinda broke for the next couple months though after buying too many toys.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I am in for sure on a group buy.
              Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
              X