X

Racetech Group Buy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racetech Group Buy

Just trying to find out if anyone would be interested in a group buy from Racetech on parts they offer for the kats? I will be dropping my bike off with them so they can develop different items for the rears of the katana's since they already have the forks covered. Details of course would need to be ironed out but other forums are getting 25% off and free shipping. Not saying we would get that but it is just a example.

Let me know what ya think.

Edit: Also on the other forums they did not need a one time buy but they gave a time frame in which to purchase items and of course since we are not all Kat owners I am sure I can work something out for all bikes and not just the kat's.

Tmod
    Last edited by Tmod; 05-31-2009, 04:44 PM.

Please keep Fred, Jimmy, or myself in the loop if you are able to get anything off the ground for this.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      Please keep Fred, Jimmy, or myself in the loop if you are able to get anything off the ground for this.
      Will do

Tmod

Comment

I am gonna be buying some fork springs sometime soon...I have been bottoming out bad...lol. I would also like to see stuff for the rear that would be a nice upgrade also.
        99 Katana 600-Sold
        2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

Comment

Oh sure, now that I'm done mine this comes up.
          How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
          How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
          How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
          How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
            Oh sure, now that I'm done mine this comes up.
            Same here, I bought a couple extra springs for my rear shock, Gold valve for my rear shock and springs & emulators for the front. I am just doing this to help others that may want RT products.

Tmod

Comment

So they do have a replacement shock that would help?? I need something stiffer id say...seems like it dosent hold my weight good.
              99 Katana 600-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Layinlowstang View Post
                So they do have a replacement shock that would help?? I need something stiffer id say...seems like it dosent hold my weight good.
                I know they are supposed to be using my bike for R&D for the G3-S custom series shock, As well as valving for the gold valve. I am hoping they will also cover just revalving the stock shock. I will find out more on Tuesday when I drop it off. Here are a couple images of the G3-S custom shock.

Tmod

Comment

wow that looks awesome!
                  99 Katana 600-Sold

Comment

I would be interested. I don't have the experience riding to need engine perfomance upgrades. I'd rather spend money on suspension upgrades.

Comment

I wouldn't mind some single-rate springs and maybe some emulators . SOMETHING to make the front end a lil better anyway ....
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I'm interested for front end stuff, got a R6 shock for the rear already.
                        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                        X