Pre 98 and 98 front fork specs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 98 and 98 front fork specs.

Are they basically the same???

I thought that the forks on the newer kats were larger diameter than the older ones, am I right?

Also, what is the amount of oil needed on the pre 98 Kat 750 forks?

Anyone know where I can download a clymer or factory service manual? Between all the things I've been fixing on the bike I'm broke and can't afford the manual right now. In a couple of months I will buy it anyway, but would be nice to have a computer copy so I can stop asking so many dumb questions.
    Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Dude I was totally confused by the book!
    It stated a volume and a level measurement..
    I went by volume.. I'll look it up right now..

491 ml... in each fork

Comment

I'm pretty sure they didn't change the fork size. If they did, somebody let me know, cause I could use an upgrade!
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Damn, the a$$hole at the stealership shop told me 380ml, so I guess my bike is running pretty low on fork oil
        Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

Süsser Tod

As I said:
          The book gives the volume and a
          distance from the top of the fluid to the top of the fork tube. It looked to me that the distance
          was wayyy too high so I went by volume..

Comment

Working...
          X