X

Pre-98 SS Brake Lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-98 SS Brake Lines

Where is a good place to get some, what should I expect for a price? Is there anywhere that has a vast majority of the parts needed for the older Kats? I have a rebuild coming up and there are alot of things that need rebuilding/replacing.
    -- SIG WANTED - APPLY WITHIN --

Try a automotive speed shop. They have do it yourself kits that will work.
    Good luck. Well worth the effort.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Is there anywhere that has a vast majority of the parts needed for the older Kats? I have a rebuild coming up and there are alot of things that need rebuilding/replacing.

The parts fiches at bikebandit.com and ronayers.com have been invaluable for me when searching for OEM suzuki parts. I've ordered from both companies several time I like them both but ronayers.com is usually cheaper. Special K has tons of Kat parts at great prices and you can find some real deals on ebay if you know what your looking for.
      '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

I have a set of SS Russell Brake Line Kit # 196276 for pre98 Kat 600. I bought them a couple weeks ago but because of changes Ive made they wont work for me. I was planning on returning them but If your interested in them PM me.
        '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

If Flexora's don't work out, any dealer or shop with a Parts Unlimited catalog (virtually every dealer & shop in North America) can get them for you... ask to see the street bike parts unlimited catalog, turn to brakes, brake lines, and look it up. They'll also have list price printed in there -- if your dealer is nice, they'll drop 10% off that.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks guys.
            -- SIG WANTED - APPLY WITHIN --

Comment

Working...
            X