X

Trick Tape Brake Deal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick Tape Brake Deal!!!

Trick Tape is having a sale a Galfer SS Lines and Pad kits!

Check it!

You Friendly Resident Mexican...

Sweet Lou
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Awesome Lou, thanx, now I have another thing to beg for. Man, is she getting alot of jewelry lol
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Great find Lou. Now does Tricktape give us a discount? If not we need to get them on board with us. I could really use those on my bike. Don't know how well it would go over with the wife since she has her bike now.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I was wondering about the discount thing as well. Maybe that is something Jim or Keith could find out about.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

You might want to call them to check out exactly what's in the pkg, since it lists "2 line FRONT kit"; where the Kat has three lines up front... just a thought.
          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

The Galfer (and all the others I have seen)uses two lines from the MC (special offset banjo bolts), instead of the stock setup that uses one line from the MC, then splits to two individual lines below the triple tree.

That price does not include the pads. You will see below the header that pads are $20-32 extra. Price looks comparable to what I have seen out there.

Thanks for the heads up Lou.
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

TrickTape is not an affiliate here.....yet....maybe we'll have to talk to them.
              You can probably get the same deal or better though by talking to Laura at Speedwerks. They are our newest affiliate and they have agreed to cutus some killer deals in addition to a few other member benefits
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I asked Keith about some of those recently and he said he can get them for about the same price , so ...
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                  TrickTape is not an affiliate here.....yet....maybe we'll have to talk to them.
                  You can probably get the same deal or better though by talking to Laura at Speedwerks. They are our newest affiliate and they have agreed to cutus some killer deals in addition to a few other member benefits
                  Yup, i was just about ready to suggest contacting laura..im sure she can hook us up!

Comment

why does it say 91-97???? will they fit my 89?? what the hell man some one let me know cuz if htey do im in

Comment

Working...
                    X