X

Cheap Ohlin's rear shock on ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Ohlin's rear shock on ebay

Here is a ohlin's shock on ebay. I would purchase it, but just bought something else that i really didn't need.

a deal if someone wins it.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

I see a Katrider is already bidding on this one.

Sure were pretty quick on that Phil....

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

didn't even see that when i posted. just wanted someone to benefit from it.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Someone posted this same link a few days ago . Yeah , that's Phil . Rode with him the last TWO days , and he says he's WAY excited at the thought of picking this thing up , just so you guys know ....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

$160 including shipping...
          Phil did alright!

Comment

Too bad I thought there was another hour on it.... Not sure i would have followed it into the 300 dollar range, but probably would have gotten caught up in the moment. So disappointed in this....
            None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"
            well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Bummer .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X