EBC HH Pads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBC HH Pads

May have not been a good choice for me:

*My middle finger is pissed as he is doing all the work while the other three just sit around. (I never realized how much I depended on it for communication until now it's gone on strike)
    *The front forks are complaining as they are getting much more action lately.
    *The front tire has even taken to squealing and moaning.
    *My cheeks are whining about me grinning all the time.
    *My testicles are NOT pleased with their interaction with the gas tank
    *However the gas tank seems to be enjoying the extra attention.

All in all while the braking is superior. not in the least grabby. Offering firm, responsive lever action. I think in the interest of over all harmony I need to go back to stock...

I'm kidding of course..
    It's a fantastic upgrade..

Comment

yeah the HH pads are great. i put hh pads in the front and left the stock (GG ?) in the rear. great setup.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Re: EBC HH Pads

Originally posted by Black_peter
        *My testicles are NOT pleased with their interaction with the gas tank
        Mine didn't like mashing down on the seat after the back tire came off the ground, then came back down when I tried hard emergency braking after changing brake fluid and swapping in the HH pads.

My First and only stoppie .
        Kyle

Comment

where is the best place to buy these pads?
          what brake fluid are you all running?

Comment

this is what i use...

i bought my pads from bikebandit because i was ordering a couple hundred bucks in parts. you could go down to the local stealership and shouldn't be to bad priced.

ss brake lines are a nice compliment along with new master cylinder rebuild and caliper rebuild, fyi...that is granted you got the $$

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I found mine at Ron ayers. They had a good price and like BarMatt, I was ordering quite a few parts.

I use Castrol LMA. If you read my bleeding how to you can see/read why.

Comment

Yeah , just remember to warn anyone you may let ride your bike you have them things in there before they grab a fistful of brake like on a stocker .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                  Yeah , just remember to warn anyone you may let ride your bike you have them things in there before they grab a fistful of brake like on a stocker .

That would be no one!!

Comment

i agree

no one rides reds but me

afraid of her being abused and not able to stand up for herself
                    You're Welcome,
                    - The Social Invalid

Comment

what about galfer brake pads????

Comment

i've got EBC HH in the front and stock in the back (i rarely use the rear brake) and i love it. it made a HUGE difference over stock, even w/o changing the oil or lines.
                        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                          i've got EBC HH in the front and stock in the back (i rarely use the rear brake) and i love it. it made a HUGE difference over stock, even w/o changing the oil or lines.
                          just imagine if you tried "changing the oil" for brake fluid...what a huge improvement you'd have then.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithRoxx
                            Originally posted by skasner
                            just imagine if you tried "changing the oil" for brake fluid...what a huge improvement you'd have then.
                            just imagine trying to use both brakes to get all of your stopping power lol
                            03 katanika

Comment

The one disconcerting thing about the EBC HH pads is the cricket-hissing noises that constantly come off the front rotors when they are biting down. It's done this since day 1 and now, a couple years later, it has never gone away. Gotten used to it, but it's still disconcerting to hear that heat ramp up to the point it's sizzling the humidity in the air here.

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                              X