X

Adjustable Lowering Links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustable Lowering Links

I did a quick search but failed to find anything about these adjustable links from ATR.

Anyone here have any experience with them? Kind of pricey but a good option for lowering the bike in a tunable fashion.

Try these,

Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Yo ne-ouble. I had seen your links and a great value they are. I wasn't suggesting these are the way to go just that the whole adjustable part was cool.

Frankly with a cost approaching $300 they better do more than lower my bike. Like cook my dinner and all the other things my wife did for me before I married her that I can't mention on a public forum. Hell thats getting into lowered shock/spring territory isn't it.

Maybe someone with access to a machine shop capable of making something like these could figure out a way to make a similar item for alot less. I mean really it looks like 4 tierod ends, 2 threaded tubes and a couple bolts to me. Hell I bet a person could piece a crude version of it together by visiting the local farm and tractor store and Napa.

Comment

Those adjustable links would be easy enough to make, but i wonder how many times you would actualy raise and lower, i think once you find the height your comfortable with, you would keep it there.
        Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

true unless the height you like for everyday stoplight to stoplight commutes didn't handle as well as you would like for hitting the twisties on the weekends or trackdays. I'm going with yours sooner or later just thought the adjustable ones where a unique idea. I personally just need to get my feet on the ground.

Comment

Working...
          X