X

Galfer Wave Rotors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galfer Wave Rotors

I finally have them and installed. Looks great and very effective. A weight loss of four pounds off unsprung weight. The bike is more responsive in turns.

Bike is sold

rotors

Ok how muh did they cost? They look awesome.

Joe
    sigpic

Comment

Re: rotors

Originally posted by KAT6
      Ok how muh did they cost? They look awesome.

Joe
      Bike is sold

Comment

Oh rock on Spedee..that's lookin all kinds of cool! Not to mention I had to put on my sunglasses when your pic loaded up! :mrgreen:

Comment

Yeah, those are sweet! Me want!

Comment

Must see nice for sure, they are spanishs!
            PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

I didn't know that.

Originally posted by masrapido
              Must see nice for sure, they are spanishs!
              Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
                I didn't know that.
                Yep, Galfer is a spanish maker. 8) 8)
                Looks really sweet!!
                PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Thanks.
                  Bike is sold

Comment

looks great, but I am curious about something. What year is your kat? an 02? what is the value of just the bike itself without all the mods compared to what it is with all the mods? For example, the bike stock is worth $6k for example (example...i have no idea what year it is or what it is worth).....and you certainly must have $3k in mods? Maybe more?
                    My question is, do you keep updating your insurance policy? Or if you wreck it (god forbid), will the insurance adjuster come and look it over and take all the receipts into consideration? I am just asking out of curiousity how it works. My kat is 100% stock except for a tank bra and an aftermarket seat, so list is all I get. How do you work all this with your insurance spedee?
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Looks good. I was thinking about getting a set for my Kat. I know they make them for it, but was waiting to see and hear a review of them.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                        looks great, but I am curious about something. What year is your kat? an 02? what is the value of just the bike itself without all the mods compared to what it is with all the mods? For example, the bike stock is worth $6k for example (example...i have no idea what year it is or what it is worth).....and you certainly must have $3k in mods? Maybe more?
                        My question is, do you keep updating your insurance policy? Or if you wreck it (god forbid), will the insurance adjuster come and look it over and take all the receipts into consideration? I am just asking out of curiousity how it works. My kat is 100% stock except for a tank bra and an aftermarket seat, so list is all I get. How do you work all this with your insurance spedee?
                        It's a Canadian funny money so it doesn't really matter anyway! :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                          Originally posted by Mojoe
                          It's a Canadian funny money so it doesn't really matter anyway! :P :P
                          Hey you Mr. or Mrs. Guest..who are ya, and why havent you signed up yet here on KatRiders.com ...join the fun!

Comment

Its Range playing around. Only he would say somthing like that. Just tell him to SHUT UP RANGE. where is my smilie banner when I need it. :range
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Re: Galfer Wave Rotors

Originally posted by Spedee
                              I finally have them and installed. Looks great and very effective. A weight loss of four pounds off unsprung weight. The bike is more responsive in turns.
                              They look great. How is it more responsive in the turns? Faster turn in, does it require less weight into the bars to turn?
                              '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

Working...
                              X