FAQ's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ's

Q. What payment methods do you accept?

A. We prefer PayPal, but will take Money Orders, or even a check if needed. (Note: If you pay by check, or money order, your parts will not ship until we receive payment/check clears)

Q. What do I need to do before I send you a part for coating?

A. Make sure the part is disassembled. For instance, if you send me a gas tank cap, take it apart before sending it to me, or we will have to charge labor to take it apart, and reassembly. If the part you are sending me has any rubber on it, remove it before shipping the part.

Q. If I sand blast an aluminum part before I send it to you, what type of media should I use?

A. Use only Aluminum Oxide! Glass bead and other types of media's will leave the incorrect finish on the metal, and the coating will chip off and come off easily!

Q. If I want a color you do not have, would you be willing to get it?

A. Yes, absolutely. When we order powders, it can take anywhere from 5-14 business days to receive them, so please keep that in mind.

Q. Do you do polishing?

A. While we have the capability, at this time we do not offer polishing as a service. We may offer it in the future.

Q. What is the biggest sized part you can do?

A. My oven has internal dimension of 6' tall x 44" wide x 46" deep. I allow 2-3 inches all around so that a part will not make contact with the top/sides/floor of the oven. Yes, a frame will fit into the oven.

Q. Can you send me a color sample, so that I can make sure I like it?

A. Yes. We can send you a color sample. However, we will have to charge $1.50 (in the USA only) per sample to cover material. If you decide to get work done, send the color sample(s) back to me with your parts, and we will credit your bill.

Working...
X