No announcement yet.
X

LED Kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added 8 more lights to the bike bringing me up to 122. Have another 22 to go.....lol

Just not enough time to take off the fairings....

I am a Penn State fanatic.
    Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

i just orderd the 44 piece green, so i cant wait to get it in and put it on my bike

Comment

My boyfriend has an orange bike with blue lights, which looks awesome, so I imagine it reversed would look equally as good. Post pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
          My boyfriend has an orange bike with blue lights, which looks awesome, so I imagine it reversed would look equally as good. Post pictures!

My bike above has a blue base color with orange lights......

Comment

I ordered a 18 led light set,now looking at everyone elses kits, i feel like a got the starter set.. lol,lmao.. Great kits tho.. I will be adding.
            So here is a crappy pic.. enjoy..
            Attached Files
            2001 Kawasaki zx1100

2000 Kat 750, in 600 Yellow. (GONE but not forgotten)

Bike pics link: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/smitty600/

Comment

green gives off quite a bit of color so you may not need too many more......

bike looks good glowing there......

Comment

I just installed the Red/green/blue kit it looks sick!!! installed in less than 3 hours.... all you need is all included in the kit.... Highly recommend Joe florida products pics coming soon!!!!!
                "Never settle for Stock!"

Comment

dude thats sweet how hard is it to do?
                  sigpic

Comment

The hard part is figuring out where you want it and then putting them on.. I got the 18 led kit, took about 1-1.5hrs to install. Had to remove the fairings and run the wires and make them all neat.
                    2001 Kawasaki zx1100

2000 Kat 750, in 600 Yellow. (GONE but not forgotten)

Bike pics link: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/smitty600/

Comment

Took me about 8 hours+ to put all of my lights on. I still have to clean some of it up as under my seat it is a MESS but after so long you just wanna get it up and running and leave it at that. LOL

Comment

I agree with Soulpatch. After so many hours you just wanna get the bike back together so its in one piece again. I think I have about 120 LEd's on my bike right now and it took me over 8 hours to do it all. You really have to get creative with the placement and how you are going to attach the led's(I used 3m tape and zip ties). Also running the wires and splicing them all together is a big PITA, and is what takes up most of the time. After it is all said and done though it is totally worth it.
                        Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Running the wires was not so bad but splicing them all together......wow......

I have so many wires lumped into a group with a wire running from that group into another one and so forth. Total mess. Total PITA to keep straight. But Totally worth it when you flip the switch....

Comment

Working...
                          X