X

Info and Review of Cowls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info and Review of Cowls

Unfortunatly, I will no longer be selling this brand of cowls. The manufacturer is now selling them for retail for less than the cost me to buy them from them. So doesn't make much sense for me to. As of know I don't have a connection for cowls but will work on getting one. I will hopefully have something soon and will talk to the katriders board to confirm the ability to sell the brand I come up with. So please check in regulary, and let me know if you know of any good brands out there.

Here you can post your picture and reviews of the Cowls.

I have been selling as the only athorized US dealer for Barker GSXF Solo Cowls, and now as the only reconized dealer of fiberglass cowls on KatRiders.

I want to thank katriders for this and many years of business.

Please feel free to post pictures, reviews, and questions you may have.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 10-21-2010, 09:20 PM.
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

Glad to see someone stepped up to start making these. In my opinion, it truly makes the bike. Good luck with the business!

Comment

Yea Good Luck w/ the new products Matt ! I still really like your sliders I purchased from you back in K6. Hey tell me those rear sets are the Omars ?
      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Got too get one of those very nice!
        sigpic
        "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
        { = X = }

Comment

Will definitely consider getting one of these cowls.
          Love that rear hugger also, is that from PowerBronze?
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Congrats on the business man!!By the way,how far is Springlake NC from Jacksonville NC?I'd probably ride down there to pick up a Fiberglass solo seat cowl(they look awesome!!)....How much are they?Thanks!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
            http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
            Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Originally posted by neoshifter View Post
              Congrats on the business man!!By the way,how far is Springlake NC from Jacksonville NC?I'd probably ride down there to pick up a Fiberglass solo seat cowl(they look awesome!!)....How much are they?Thanks!!

I believe jacksonville is about 2-3 hours, $125 but i dont usally stock them here.
              Katana Frame Sliders
              The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

hey i live near ottawa how much do you think for one like the black one with the s but for an 03 katana 600 blue? oh and i like the seat as well how much and where can i get one ?

Comment

That was a customer bike in UK. The solo cowls come unpainted. Bu ready for paint. Its the same price for shipping to canada.
                  Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Hi Mate. just got this picture sent to me from a customer and thought you might like a to see it.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Andy
                    Last edited by andybar4; 07-02-2009, 01:39 AM.

Comment

how much would one be for a 96 600 katana , and where do i get it from?
                      "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

voodoobilly - Braunstein82 is selling cowls for the post 98's. For a pre-98 solo cowl you need to click here http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93248 and deal with the person in that thread. The body styles and seats are completely different.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                        who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I have a Barker cowl for my 98 kat. Fits perfect, solid mounting and good ground paintjob for painting. Only possitive stuff to say about it.

Comment

It would be nice to find a cowl for a pre 750 at a decent price.
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Do you stock the sliders?

Comment

Working...
                              X