No announcement yet.
X

Info and Review of Cowls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the cowl fit to an OEM GEL seat? or is it only designed to fit the crappy stock seat?
    I love my Kat!!
    2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Do you still sell these? How much shipped to 45013? I want the more "Race" style. Like the one in the first pic. let me know asap.
      TJ
      2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
      2004 GSXR 600

Comment

Yes, please visit my website. As of now shipping is included.
        Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 03-31-2010, 08:26 AM.
        www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
        Katana Frame Sliders
        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
        98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
        I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Australian Queensland rego implications

Here in the state of Queensland, Australia, you can get much cheaper registration if you have a shorter seat (300mm, I think) and remove the passenger pegs. I have just found out that a removable cowel does not meet the requirements for getting cheap rego here. Just for those that were wondering.

Comment

1100 Solo Cowl

Do you make a cowl for 92 1100?

Comment

Does your cowl fit on the 98-02 seats? I heard they require modification to fit.
              2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
              2004 GSXR 600

Comment

I dont see any screws holding these cowls in place... Are they mounted using only the two Velcro straps in the picture?
                01 VW GTI 1.8T, GT28RS Turbo Conversion, ACT 6 Pad Race Clutch Disc, ACT Prolite Flywheel, Coilovers, Stoptech Big Brake Kit, Neuspeed Full Turboback, Rare BBS RS-II Rims....
                02 Katana 600, Stock

Comment

BRAUNSTEIN82 i ordered the tall Solo Cowl for the 98+ back on the 11 and haven't heard anything about it being shipped or when its post to be, just wondering when i can expect to receive it?

Comment

this is good, i bought one from the "other guy" before the problems were posted on here, and yes had the same bad experiences. the next one i need will come from you for sure, question those two tone seats who made those? that looks like next purchase for my kat.
                    Dennis

Comment

Not sure about the seat. I believe custom. I got the picture from andy barker here on katriders.
                      Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 06-29-2010, 10:00 PM.
                      www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                      Katana Frame Sliders
                      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                      98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                      I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

thanks

thanks will do
                        Dennis

Comment

Umm... i gotta order one of these tonight... that looks sexy!!

Comment

Order shipping

Hey Matthew,

I just ordered a tall solo cowel, and a sport windscreen from your site.

Do you know a guesstimate of how long it will take to ship to Chatham Ontario, Canada?

Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Do you have a solo seat cowl for the pre 98?

Comment

no he does not make pre cowls..... thats what ive heard at least unless somthing has changed recently than no....there is a link in one of teh earlier posts but says i cant access it so idk were to get a pre cowl
                                time to nut up or shut up
                                Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                                The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X