No announcement yet.
X

Frame Sliders Forum: Purchasing Info and Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still have not received my sliders yet...matt said he sent them last monday and still nothing...tried to send him an email and he set up his account to not to receive emails...im waiting till this friday coming up, enough time has gone by since "shipping date" and i dont think it would take 2 weeks to send something in the states...i already contacted paypal and by friday i will open a dispute....i really dont know what else to do. communication is the key, and we are not even getting that....
    carlos

Comment

• Originally posted by katana28 View Post
      i still have not received my sliders yet...matt said he sent them last monday and still nothing...tried to send him an email and he set up his account to not to receive emails...im waiting till this friday coming up, enough time has gone by since "shipping date" and i dont think it would take 2 weeks to send something in the states...i already contacted paypal and by friday i will open a dispute....i really dont know what else to do. communication is the key, and we are not even getting that....
      carlos
      Hey Carlos. Mine finally came today. There is hope after all.

I can't say I'm really impressed with the build quality looking at them in the box. I'll reserve final judgment until I put them on later this week.
      I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

• good to know....hopefully mine will get here sometime this week. let me know how the installation goes, and if you can, post some pics with the sliders installed....

Comment

• Sliders from BRAUNSTEIN82

I tried to post in the for sale thread but now it says I need to have at least 25 posts and I only have 7,is this something new because I was able to post before . I just wanted to let the others in the thread know that my sliders came today.

Comment

• i finally received my slidders today....will post some pics after i get them installed...

Comment

• Finally got mine installed today. Took about 2 hours in total. I found some transparent Duct Tape at Home Depot and applied that to the inside of the clamp pieces rather than to the frame. That way I didn't have to worry about the tape being visible if the clamp didn't cover it completely. I don't know how anyone could possibly install these things without taking the fairings off.

All in all, I am satisfied with the final product but as anyone can tell from my previous posts in this thread, I am not happy with the overall service from the vendor.

Here is a pic of the installed product.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Spud; 10-20-2007, 02:12 PM. Reason: Added note about Duct Tape
              I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud View Post
                Finally got mine installed today. Took about 2 hours in total. I found some transparent Duct Tape at Home Depot and applied that to the inside of the clamp pieces rather than to the frame. That way I didn't have to worry about the tape being visible if the clamp didn't cover it completely. I don't know how anyone could possibly install these things without taking the fairings off.

All in all, I am satisfied with the final product but as anyone can tell from my previous posts in this thread, I am not happy with the overall service from the vendor.

Here is a pic of the installed product.

Easy as pie to install with the fairings on. I just loosened mine and used a roll of duct tape to hold open the opening while I slipped them on. It took minutes. I hope you never have to test them!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

• From looking at the pics, i love the look of these sliders on the kat

Comment

• I have great news for all that have wanted to buy a set recently, i have teamed up with a machine shop and we are going to tweek my design a bit , make it look alot nicer and produce a whole bunch of sets. So that means there will be no more long wait times. I am doing the blueprints monday and hopefully will have them ready within 10 days. Any questions please call me 910-337-4992.

PS. any orders still pending i will give you the option to wait for the newly designed sets.
                    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                    Katana Frame Sliders
                    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                    I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

• I wanted to announce that i have team up with a machine shop and we are putting my sliders and brackets into mass production.

This means that they will have alot nicer look. Cleaner cuts, rounded corners, flush mount bolts and more accurate mesurements. We will also be offer a polished option, and very soon chrome, gold, and powdercoat.

!!!! Best of all a 1-3 day wait time for shipment!!!!

The machine shop i have teamed up with and be producing custom parts for many industries, including a envolvement in patented marine equipment.

As you all know with my resturant i have been extremely busy and have had to refuse orders or take extreme lengths of time to produce a set. I apologize for those who had to wait. But know the waits are over.

My brackets have been fully tested in real life situations and have always had positive result see link for post and pics of past slider )

They are in production right know and should be available within 7 days. If you are intrested in ordering or have any questions, please reply or call 910-337-4992. Thanks Matthew
                      Katana Frame Sliders
                      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

• This is the link for the pics of the new sliders design

Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

• The new price will be
                          $110 unpolished brackets / black sliders
                          $125 polished brackets / black sliders

There will also be and options:
                          For a colorstrip on the slider to match your bike color $5
                          a option for text of your choice to be printed on color strip $5
                          a option for aluminum sliders $25 unpolished $35 poilished

Shipping is $7 US or $17 Canada

Payment options:
                          Paypal id: [email protected]
                          Money Order: Matthew Braunstein
                          753 Ozzie Rd.
                          Clinton, NC. 28328
                          Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

• Check your PM box... any pictures of the new, NEW design?

Comment

• www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                              Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

• I just got my new style sliders in today and they look awesome. With these you don't need to remove the fairing. Just go in through the backside of the fairing and the bracket takes a little maneuvering. All in all about a 15 to 30 minute job. Plus they came just as I finishing putting on my brand new fairing. Perfect timing.

here are some pics of final install:

Last edited by versionpardner; 01-22-2008, 11:29 PM. Reason: added link
                                Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                                http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                                http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Working...
                                X