No announcement yet.
X

Frame Sliders Forum: Purchasing Info and Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ordered a pair about a week and a half ago...is there an ETA on the shipping???

Comment

What kind of tape are you using on the frame, and if you pull the tape off the frame will the paint come off the frame. I have had my sliders for a year now and still have not put them on.

Comment

I just used duct tape. I think he recommends another type of tape though. Mine are holding up fine. Just make sure to use lock tite. I don't plan on taking them off but if I had to, no, it would not peel off the paint as I would heat it up prior to removing then use some tar remover to get off the adhesive.

Black you are going to kick yourself if the Kat tips over and those sliders are not on. Don't chance it bro.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thanks bro,

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Kat23
            Thanks bro,
            Anytime!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

i need some sliders.

Comment

OK. I've waited the 2-3 weeks for delivery. Just tryin to get some info. Am i going to be waiting another 2 weeks or 2 months. Please PM me and let me know.....anything.

Comment

Just wondering the status on my order from mid-June? Feel free to respond via PM

Comment

You probably missed my message from last friday... feel free to get back to me...

Comment

said you were shipping last week.......any updates. Still havent got them. been almost 2 months already.

Comment

Another week. PMd you again...

Comment

me as well. goin on 2+ months now. not cool.

Comment

Ok, a month ago i had to close my resturant because a bunch of bs from the last tenates it has slowed me up a bit trying to get everything fixed and back open, i have work all weekend on sets i have 4 going out tommorow. and more the end of this week. I am sorry.

P.s. for all future orders i will process orders as fast as i can, if you would like your set in a week them pm me and i will give you a price for faster service since my time cost me money. And if there is a problem waiting then please dont order. Thank you for your patience.
                            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                            Katana Frame Sliders
                            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

sorry to hear about the resturant. thanks for the response.

Comment

received mine today. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X