No announcement yet.
X

New offerings coming this Spring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do make pre bodies i hope ill be able to keep my head light .And just buy your panels.With your brains and a B-12s brawn my bike would rock.I look forward to doing buisness with you in the near future.

Comment

just based on the rendering- this design screams for a Single sided Swingarm
      Time to go find Interceptor parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
        The tail will have it's own cowl...I did not design the tail around a braada cowl.
        Right but If I want to keep my "Not Braada" Cowl. Would I be able to work it into your design? Or would the new tail cover the sides of the seat where the cowl installs?
        sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

K so this is for a 98+, but the tail will not fit a 98-02?

Comment

Originally posted by freshus View Post
            K so this is for a 98+, but the tail will not fit a 98-02?
            What Matt is saying is that the tail is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, but still uses the STOCK seat and framework of all 98+ bikes. Everything being sold is a direct replacement, not a replica of the original bodywork.

The tail is designed to work with the 03+ tail light due to asthetics, but the front does not use the stock headlight, and will require a different light setup.

Just wait for the final product!
            2000 ZX-12R, Power Commander, Quick Shifter, -1 & +2. SO DAMN FAST
            2001 Mazda Protege (MAZDASPEED Conversion w/Callaway turbo, TurboXS BOV and Boost Controller, InJen CAI, Vibrant Header, WORK SuperWheels)

Comment

Originally posted by bdelpriore View Post
              What Matt is saying is that the tail is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, but still uses the STOCK seat and framework of all 98+ bikes. Everything being sold is a direct replacement, not a replica of the original bodywork.

The tail is designed to work with the 03+ tail light due to asthetics, but the front does not use the stock headlight, and will require a different light setup.

Just wait for the final product!

So i would have to buy a new tail light assembly from the dealer? Or would that be included in the kit as well as the new front light assembly?

Comment

Would this body work be able to be toggled out? I would love to have two sets of fairing to toggle in and out as I desire. I know I would have to flip out head light wiring as well but it would be fun to have two inter changable paint schemes.
                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

dont make anything to nice that makes me go buy another katana HAHA....god I better have another bike before then
                  Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Just bought a pre 98 750 and I'm looking to completely restore/redo the bike. I have started work on all the stock plastics in order to prep for paint. I just found out that this new stuff might be coming out. I'm looking to get the bike done by mid summer. Can I expect anything to be available by then and what would would be available? I would definitely be interested in any products for the bike.
                    1996 Suzuki GSX750F
                    1974 Suzuki TS125
                    1978 International Scout II

Comment

so what is the news?... spring is over, summer has started....
                      2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                      2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000 View Post
                        so what is the news?... spring is over, summer has started....
                        Agreed. Any updates?
                        Some people carry on
                        Some just stay right where they are
                        Our worlds divide

Comment

summer doesnt start till june 21....hes got little less than a month to update...lol

Comment

its getting afully close to june 21st. got any sneek peeks or anything c-mon

Comment

we are waiting
                              sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Don't rush the man. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Though in all honesty I'm as antsy for an update as everyone else.
                                If it ain't zip tied, it ain't modified.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X