new pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pic

hey guys and girls,i finally lowered my bike with the links i got from
    ne-oublie.i drop'd it an inch and a half.
    just enough to even it up with the front.i think it has a wicked looking stance now.i didnt have to shorten the stand,and so far no issues with scrubbing,and can still use my center stand.just have to take it easy on low spots when im riding with my girl.seems to hang the curves better now as well.havent had the chance to really check it out yet,but i will soon.
    i recomend the 1 1/2 drop to anyone that may be thinking about it.check the pic and let me know what ya think! oh yeah,i removed the stock katana decals as well.i think it gives her a nice clean look
    Attached Files

looks good. Love the color as well. I've heard lowering it a bit makes it handle a little better in the turns. I know lowering my girls 06 600 makes it feel a lot lighter as well.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
      looks good. Love the color as well. I've heard lowering it a bit makes it handle a little better in the turns. I know lowering my girls 06 600 makes it feel a lot lighter as well.
      06 600 Kat? What do you mean by "feeling lighter"? Do you mean a little more nimble when cornering?? Cuz lowering link or not, that thing is still a tank...lol

Comment

thanks,the color is the reason i bought this bike.i was looking at a black one as well,but there seems to be alot of them on the road.dont see alot this color,at least in my area.
        it does seem to hang the curves alot better,and my girl said she didnt seem to tower over me as much either.

Comment

looks very wicked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that color tooo!
          • i see you 2006 katana 600!!!! R.I.P. CP

Comment

Looks good. Awesome color

Comment

Sweeeet!!
              2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
              BMC Notorious 918 HT
              2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

probably feels lighter because you can get both feet firmly on the ground now..so not as much effort trying to hold it up...just my guess tho

anyways bike looks great!
                sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                k9 GSX-R 600
                GO VOLS!

Comment

Looks great, Sweet ride!!
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

looks good

Comment

Nice job, looks sweet!
                      sigpic

Current bike: 2007 Hayabusa

Comment

Lookin' good, nice color too.
                        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Bike looks good fam. Thinkin bout lowering mines a little bit too, but wanted to just bring the front down a notch, leave the back a tad higher. And you didnt have to cut ya stand, thats whats up. Paint color is serious too!
                          SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
                          Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by sav View Post
                            Bike looks good fam. Thinkin bout lowering mines a little bit too, but wanted to just bring the front down a notch, leave the back a tad higher. And you didnt have to cut ya stand, thats whats up. Paint color is serious too!
                            no bro,still leans good on the stand.i think if it were lowered any more it would need the stand cut down some.just saw your bike pics,its look'n good,sounds like you been busy.

Comment

LOOKS GOOD !
                              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                              X