X

7 zero 7 helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 zero 7 helmets

Does anyone know anything about 7 zero 7 helmets? I just seen a ad from cycle gear selling them for $49.99 on black friday only. normal cost is about 130.00. good back up helmet or worth the 49.99?

Have you ever tried one on?? Even if it's a good deal (which for $50 sounds like it is, esp. when it's DOT and Snell cert), if it doesn't fit your head right that's $50 you could have spent on a helmet that does.

IMO - Go to a dealer that has the helmet you want, try it on and see if it's a good fit for your head. Then work on finding the best price.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by KatriderJim View Post
      Have you ever tried one on?? Even if it's a good deal (which for $50 sounds like it is, esp. when it's DOT and Snell cert), if it doesn't fit your head right that's $50 you could have spent on a helmet that does.

IMO - Go to a dealer that has the helmet you want, try it on and see if it's a good fit for your head. Then work on finding the best price.
      I agree, i figured i'll go up there on friday and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by KatriderJim View Post

I have a hard time finding helmets that fit right, so I have to try on a bunch before I find what's good for me.

Comment

I got an email from motorcycle superstore yesterday and they just started a big sale on KBC helmets. They have a bunch ranging from less than 50 to 100 bucks. VR-2, FFR, and a few others. The normal retail on some of them are in the 200-300 dollar range. I know the VR-2 is both Snell and DOT and for less than a hundred bucks, you can't go wrong.
          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
          BMC Notorious 918 HT
          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

They only have limited sizes on that sale going on in motorcycles super store
            sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
              They only have limited sizes on that sale going on in motorcycles super store
              Yeah, that's the catch. But if it is in the size you need...BONUS!
              2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
              BMC Notorious 918 HT
              2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

i got one and the only complaint i have is that the vents are crappy.

Comment

have any tried that helmet yet or readed anything about it
                  When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

Working...
                  X