X

Just added a few new things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just added a few new things

Just added a new front brake master cylinder and levers and this weekend i will put on my new rear brake rotor.

Nice work! I also did the GSXR-like Master Cylinder in the front on my 98+ Kat... I opted for a SV650 (if I remember right) clamp that had a mirror bolt hole on top of it and utilized a screw and plate to mount mine... How did you opt to mount yours? I can't really see from your side view picture.

Comment

i like the rear rotor very nice...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Looking good. Did ya get that rotor off ebay? I was eyeing one on there but wasn't too sure about quality.
        Last edited by Astro4x4; 04-05-2008, 12:08 PM. Reason: I can't spell
        2000 Katana 600
        2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Originally posted by Astro4x4 View Post
          Looking good. Did ya get that rotor of ebay? I was eyeing one on there but wasn't too sure about quality.
          Yes I did quality seems grate and for the price you cant beat it.

Comment

looking good
            American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Originally posted by Cracken View Post
              Nice work! I also did the GSXR-like Master Cylinder in the front on my 98+ Kat... I opted for a SV650 (if I remember right) clamp that had a mirror bolt hole on top of it and utilized a screw and plate to mount mine... How did you opt to mount yours? I can't really see from your side view picture.
              This how I mounted the brake reservoir. and as far as the air horn right now its a no go it keeps blowing the fuse and the rear brake is on too. oh by the way I have been toled the radial master cylinder off the 07 is a plug and play bang it.

Last edited by chriskat1100; 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

I called the 80's.....told them where they could find their van.

Comment

Thanks Range I was wondering who left that thing there..

Comment

Chris. I have those same mirrors but could not get them to mount up right. What did you do to get them to work right.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
                      Chris. I have those same mirrors but could not get them to mount up right. What did you do to get them to work right.
                      had no problems mounting mine.I just used the top bolt hole and in they went.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by chriskat1100 View Post
                          This how I mounted the brake reservoir. and as far as the air horn right now its a no go it keeps blowing the fuse and the rear brake is on too. oh by the way I have been toled the radial master cylinder off the 07 is a plug and play bang it.
                          Nice... everyone has a different method, interesting! Thank you for the information on the radial... look out wallet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Range View Post
                            I called the 80's.....told them where they could find their van.
                            And that coming from a Rush fan...

That Rotor looks good! Someone was just asking about it!
                            Everything from the best brake pads to use, installing new brake lines,
                            swing arm swaps, adjusting your suspension or rebuilding your forks.
                            Everything you need to know on those topics and so much more is here.

Comment

Hey chriskat1100

How did the rear disc feel??

I was just asking on the forum yesterday about them and was looking at getting one for a replacement but without seeing and feeling it i was wondering what the quality and also the brakeing was like with them.

It looks pretty trick mounted on the bike and better looking than the stock disc.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X