X

Sliders - new design - fast shipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliders - new design - fast shipping

I wanted to announce that i have team up with a machine shop and we are putting my sliders and brackets into mass production.

This means that they will have alot nicer look. Cleaner cuts, rounded corners, flush mount bolts and more accurate mesurements. We will also be offer a polished option, and very soon chrome, gold, and powdercoat.

!!!! Best of all a 1-3 day wait time for shipment!!!!

The machine shop i have teamed up with and be producing custom parts for many industries, including a envolvement in patented marine equipment.

As you all know with my resturant i have been extremely busy and have had to refuse orders or take extreme lengths of time to produce a set. I apologize for those who had to wait. But know the waits are over.

My brackets have been fully tested in real life situations and have always had positive result see link for post and pics of past slider )

They are in production right know and should be available within 7 days. If you are intrested in ordering or have any questions, please reply or call 910-337-4992. Thanks Matthew

The new price will be $110 unpolished and $125 polished.
    There will also be and option for a colorstrip on the slider to match your bike color $5
    a option for text of your choice to be printed on color strip $5
    a option for aluminum sliders $25 unpolished $35 poilished.
    Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 01-04-2008, 04:16 PM. Reason: New price
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

Are they compatible with pre 98's? and is the cost the same as the thread you linked to?
    92 Katana 600
    ------
    GO BLUE!!!

Comment

Actually we are going to work on making the compatible with pre 98, But i have built a pre 98 before and the lower part of the fairing that covers the engine casing still touched the ground, the only way around this is a 6 inch slider or cutting onto the fairing for slider to come out and mounting it lower. I would like some input if that is acceptable for customers.
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

Heck, I would have no problems with cutting my fairings. But that may be just me.
        92 Katana 600
        ------
        GO BLUE!!!

Comment

I will find out in next day or 2 if the price will be the same.
          Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
            Actually we are going to work on making the compatible with pre 98, But i have built a pre 98 before and the lower part of the fairing that covers the engine casing still touched the ground, the only way around this is a 6 inch slider or cutting onto the fairing for slider to come out and mounting it lower. I would like some input if that is acceptable for customers.

I'd say figure out a way to do it with a standard hole-saw and people would probably like it just fine.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i can do it know with a standard hole, but as i said where the fairing covers the cranckcase cover, that still touches the ground.
              Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

the main purpose of frame sliders is to protect the vitals, like the engine. Protecting the fairings is an added bonus IMHO.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Hmmm, sounds interesting... Will you be posting pics of the new version?

How long we talkin' bout (Willis ) for the chrome version?

Comment

Yup, looking forward to seeing what the new ones look like.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Pictures!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzukiKat08 View Post
                        Pictures!!!
                        Don't you love people who do not bother to really read a thread or click the links posted to look at things that would be the very thing they are looking for? http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...hlight=SLIDERS
                        Last edited by Lehbs; 12-13-2007, 12:13 PM. Reason: updating link
                        "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

so what would the cost be? Even better cost + shipping to 17522? I am interested a lot more since I almost dropped the other day. I am sure when I drop it, it will be moving it around the garage or driveway.
                          Where ever, whenever I go for a ride, may I be joined by friends that have died.

RIP Cyber Poet, watch over us all Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Lehbs View Post
                            Don't you love people who do not bother to really read a thread or click the links posted to look at things that would be the very thing they are looking for? http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...hlight=SLIDERS

Not to bust your bubble but those are for the old sliders. He wants to see the new ones. If you want to see the old ones, look in my garage.

Pssst, also, it is a dead link
                            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                            JOHN 16:33

Comment

New to the Game

I just brought a 2006 kat, all of my friends have frame sliders for their bikes and I wanted some for mine, but as you know I am having a hard time finding any. My questions is that I am fairly new to motorcycles and wonder does you product come with detailed instructions?

Comment

Working...
                              X