Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Best places to buy Scorpion exhaust online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to buy Scorpion exhaust online?

Hi I want to get rid of the stock exhaust and install a Scorpion slip on. Who has the best deals and service online??

Thanks!
    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

ebay

Comment

thanks for the reply, I checked ebay but didn't see a Scorpion for a 2006. I will keep looking.

Comment

hmmm strange.... well you can look here. I havnt done any homework on the prices, but this place has always served me well...

and im 99% sure any year of the post 98 will fit, dosent have to be 06 specifically

Comment

Go here

They are the cheapest I've seen. $241 for the round Scorpion.

HTH

Chris

Comment

Parts411.com

Few bucks cheaper.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

thanks for the info!

Comment

Remember, a 98 through 06 will work. Sometimes, the online catalogs do not update the years so it will be for a 04 05 for example. Also, it is the same can for the 600 and 750. You will like the tone of the Scorpion!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

And 411parts is free UPS ground on orders over $99.

Not bad. Considering I'm watching a used one on Ebay and it has 2 days left and the stoops have bid it up to $90 already + he's charging $25 shipping!!!!

Thanks Again

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
                    And 411parts is free UPS ground on orders over $99.

Not bad. Considering I'm watching a used one on Ebay and it has 2 days left and the stoops have bid it up to $90 already + he's charging $25 shipping!!!!

Thanks Again

Chris
                    Part of the reason I like parts411. Most of the time they're cheaper than any place else online. At least in terms of aftermarket parts.
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

Thanks for the help. parts411 does have the best price I found. I didnt realize anything 98+ or newer would fit. Now I am trying to decide on doing the exhaust of the fender eliminater first, the second option is a lot less $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                        Thanks for the help. parts411 does have the best price I found. I didnt realize anything 98+ or newer would fit. Now I am trying to decide on doing the exhaust of the fender eliminater first, the second option is a lot less $$$
                        Go with the exhaust first. I just got my Scorpion exhaust on the bike and love it. It sounds awesome!!!! Also, it really does help for cars and animals to hear you coming. My stock exhaust was too quiet. Cars, animals and pedestrians never heard me coming before. Now, they hear me coming. Every little bit helps when it comes to your safety while riding. Plus, it just makes the bike sound so much sweeter
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                          Go with the exhaust first. I just got my Scorpion exhaust on the bike and love it. It sounds awesome!!!! Also, it really does help for cars and animals to hear you coming. My stock exhaust was too quiet. Cars, animals and pedestrians never heard me coming before. Now, they hear me coming. Every little bit helps when it comes to your safety while riding. Plus, it just makes the bike sound so much sweeter

I agree.
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                          X