X

Mod Day... Complete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Day... Complete

I got my Vance & Hines SS2R slip-on today, so I pulled the header and grinded down the welds on the flanges. I installed the new pipe. Then went shovel chopping. I used a creese bracket, but I think he sent me the wrong one because none of the holes lined up. I ordered a few months ago so I just modified it to fit. Also installed some new rear signals. Pretty eventful day, and it turned out looking damn good. In case in anyone is curious I love the sound of the Vance and Hines. Pretty deep tone. Just sounds mean.

Unfortunately I broke one of the the little tabs where the springs hook on to hold the pipe on. I am gonna see if I can get someone to weld it back on. Unless maybe someone has a better suggestion.

So without further ado. The mods completed....

V&H SS2R

Close Up

Tail chop rear, and rear signals

Tail chop side

I was lucky enough to have an audience for awhile during my mods as well here are my visitors

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Looks good. Nice audience too!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Looks good nice job, big difference on the tail.

Comment

Creese doesn't sell a Kat specific bracket. The one you got was generic. It's more for use with a complete undertail kit.

Bike looks good.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

So ride it down here .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That would explain why that bracket didn't line up like I wanted it to...

I wonder how long/far of a ride it is to down there matt... You got some good roads to ride down there?

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Working...
            X