X

Upgraded Chain guard!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded Chain guard!!!

I've been working with the chain guard to make it more appealing. What do you think?

good work! I like it

Comment

Where'd the F go
      J/K. It looks awesome.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh yeah Even Better Ford!

THE DOC
        THE DOC
        RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
        Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
        mistake when you make it again.
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice, I like it much better opened up like that. GREAT WORK MAN!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i also like it opened up it looks much nicer

Comment

I like that too. Man that is tempting!!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Clean look imo
                Watch for your Guardian Angel
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Looks good, but how much flying chain lube will it catch?

(It's a sore point for me ATM. My rear chain guard bracket broke off and my guard got lunched by the chain. So I'm getting crud all over the place, the shop's got a new guard on order for me, and I'll have to fabricate (yet another) new bracket.)
                  "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Looks great - what material did you use, if you don't mind me asking? That thing really kicks it up a notch in the STYLE department.
                    2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                    2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

this is made out of t6061 aircraft grade aluminum .090 thick. so thick it is tuff to bend but luckily i have the bender and everything at my disposal. it catches flying chain lube underneath just like anything would, because the chain runs right under it. on the outside it doesnt get any if that is what you were asking. i can make one for anyone if you just let me know what you are willing to spend on it. i have sold 2 on ebay so far. one with the kanji that was out of my first design went for 50, and my new design with gsxf in it went for 80. just let me know, i am willing to bend a little more for katrider members.

Comment

Originally posted by fordfurious
                        this is made out of t6061 aircraft grade aluminum .090 thick. so thick it is tuff to bend but luckily i have the bender and everything at my disposal. it catches flying chain lube underneath just like anything would, because the chain runs right under it. on the outside it doesnt get any if that is what you were asking. i can make one for anyone if you just let me know what you are willing to spend on it. i have sold 2 on ebay so far. one with the kanji that was out of my first design went for 50, and my new design with gsxf in it went for 80. just let me know, i am willing to bend a little more for katrider members.
                        With the way those things look, that is a bargain.
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                        X