X

Vance And Hines SS2-R Slip-on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vance And Hines SS2-R Slip-on

Can anyone tell me anything about this slip-on? I have tried to get more info but not working out too well. If you read the description on this site

you will see it says "Smooth-bend, large-diameter headpipes for maximum exhaust flow." This sounds odd to me.. It sounds to me like they are talking about the full SS2-R system. So I called and the lady said that it doesn't come with a mid pipe. She said "it just slips on what comes off of your header." This also sounds odd to me. And if you look at the pic in the site above it makes think that I am suppose to weld stuff on my current pipe to attach those springs...
    I contacted the people at Vance and Hines a few weeks ago and asked about the systems on their site for my specific bike, and they said they only sell a full system..
    If anyone knows anything about this slip-on your insight would be appeciated. I am trying to decide the Hindle and the Vance and Hines. Thanks for any 411 guys..

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

I don't know about the slip-on, but i have the full system on my bike and am quite satisfied. It has a deeper sound to it, rather than the higher pitched sound of sport bikes.
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

I have the SS2-R slip on and it's pretty nice, I have nothing to compare it to though other than my other bike, the exhaust came on it when I bought it.

2002 Katana 600
      1999 Ford F150

Comment

Working...
      X