X

FS: CHEAP D & D CAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: CHEAP D & D CAN

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

thanks just put a bid on it i need one BAD
    f you can read this thank a teacher, if you an read this in English thank a VETERAN

Comment

Nice price. I'm afraid of the D&D though. People always saying they way too loud. I wish I could hear one in person...

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Man I loved mine. LocoKat owns it now. Theusualsuspect came by and liked the sound so much, he went out and bought one too! I love the Scorp too though, just a tad lower in growl than the D & D.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

I am seriously considering the Vance and Hines. Price is a little better than the Scorp and comparable to the D&D price.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I haven't heard anything bad about them. I like the way they look.

Comment

i hope the baffels got repaced if its an 02
              06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by BlackburnD
                Nice price. I'm afraid of the D&D though. People always saying they way too loud. I wish I could hear one in person...

love the d%d

Comment

Working...
                X