X

98+ hindle slip on...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98+ hindle slip on...

I was quoted 120 bucks for a new hindle for my 98 750. Seems super cheap, they say it's not universal, but for this bike. Any input on whether i'm being fed a line? Does the hindle pipe sound decent? Let me know guys, thanks, Jeremy.
    Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

1998 Katana 750 "Katch me"

Are you sure it's a slip on and not a bolt on?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

You will need to purchase both the can AND midpipe...you simply got a quote for the can.
      Midpipe will run you another $100 or so likely.

WORTH THE MONEY! Do a search on here and see what people have to say about Hindles.

Then do a search to see who's got them on their bikes. If Spedee has one, then you know it's a good pipe.

Comment

That price sounds like *just* the mid pipe cost. The can will be another few hundred bucks. I was all ready to buy a Hindle until I figured that one out...

I went with a scorpion kit where the can & mid pipe were included.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Awesome sound. 100% satisfied.
          Bike is sold

Comment

If it's just the can, you can get the midpipe for less than $93.30 shipped from parts411.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

I paid roughly $300cdn for both the can and midpipe when I had my Kat.

I have had a Hindle on both of my bikes...and plan to put one on my new bike as well.

Comment

I'm trying to do this as budget as possible, just got divorced, it's shit luck I was able to keep the bike, now I pay her a king's ransom each week. Need to spend as little as possible, here...
                Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

Comment

Here is one on e-bay that is still cheap and has everything. Might save you some bucks if you win.

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

I'm already watching it, but thanks...

Comment

Hindle's sound? One word, WOW.

Yes, I have a Hindle (full exhaust) and it sounds sweeeeeeeeeet
                      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

indysuperbikes.com has mid pipe and can for 287.95. I mine should arrive here today.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X