X

Undertail Artifibras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertail Artifibras

I was curious if anyone could tell me the last time they seen this guy had an undertail listed for the '98-'03 Kat. I am looking into getting one from him, but have been looking off and on for 3-4 months now and have not seen anything up. Has anyone just tried to email him to purchase, or have you all just waited to see one come up? Thanks in advance

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Only seen the huggers lately. Maybe when we get closer to the spring he will have some.
    Bike is sold

Comment

You can order them direct from his website. Think its artfibras.com, but i'm not sure 100%. Talked to him about getting a group buy a little while ago, but we'd need at least 6 orders and would only get a 10 dollar benefit per item.
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

I checked that site but I have no clue what that is... It looks like one of those link portals.

Comment

I think this is the place http://www.artfibras.com.br/loja/?lang=en_US&

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

looks like it, although he's updated it recently....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Very nice. Thanks. Looks like I'm gonna be ordering my undertail soon. Anyone used the hugger he sells? I think I have seen a few people on here with them. If so how good of product is it? How well does it stop water and debris from flying up as compared to chopped shovel and no hugger? Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

The hugger works as it's supposed to and is actually a very good looking peice. Until it dies. Frankenkat ate mine in less than three months. I'm not sure if he makes them in carbon or not, but it would probably be a better choice. Unfortunately, they're a fairly big peice of fiberglass, and the few, widely spaced mounting points just didn't end up working out in my favor.
                FrankenKat 1216
                GS Fiter 816
                GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Mine is carbon fiber.

Originally posted by DooD
                  The hugger works as it's supposed to and is actually a very good looking peice. Until it dies. Frankenkat ate mine in less than three months. I'm not sure if he makes them in carbon or not, but it would probably be a better choice. Unfortunately, they're a fairly big peice of fiberglass, and the few, widely spaced mounting points just didn't end up working out in my favor.
                  Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr
                    You can order them direct from his website. Think its artfibras.com, but i'm not sure 100%. Talked to him about getting a group buy a little while ago, but we'd need at least 6 orders and would only get a 10 dollar benefit per item.

I am sure we can get 6 people to put in orders. I am in for one without a Doubt. Anyone Else Interested??????

My Dad is a RockStar
                    Ask KatanaJim!!
                    ----------------------

----------------------
                    OS3 Pitrelli
                    U.S. Coast Guard
                    "Support our Troops"

Comment

I can look into it again, see whats up... Lemme see if i can find the emails

-Robert Morrison

"

Comment

I was waiting for an Artfibras to list on e-bay, but this undertail by KrazyKreation was listed first. I found it to be unique with the integrated turn signals and taillight molding. I`m sure it will give the backend a whole new look. He`s gonna ship it in my factory red colour. He`ll match any colour you have with a sample.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Wow!!!
                          That's a nice ass

Hope you get it fast..Would like to see pics when it's installed on your Kat.

Just got one question:Where are you gonna place your license plate?

Comment

Where do you put the license plate?

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                            I was waiting for an Artfibras to list on e-bay, but this undertail by KrazyKreation was listed first. I found it to be unique with the integrated turn signals and taillight molding. I`m sure it will give the backend a whole new look. He`s gonna ship it in my factory red colour. He`ll match any colour you have with a sample.
                            http://cgi.ebay.ca/2003-06-Suzuki-Ka...QQcmdZViewItem
                            Bike is sold

Comment

I'm in on that group but for the undertail. We need a few more though. Maybe post a new thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X