X

I can do this right???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can do this right???

So, my Yoshi slip-on came today. I can do okay with a few tools. I mean I generally change my own car oil, and do general maintenance on my car. I should be able to handle swapping out these pipes right? Where might I expect a little trouble, if any?
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

It should be fine. I would just recommend going to auto zone or any auto shop and getting some high temp rv sealant in case she has leaks when you attach her. This stuff will fix those leaks and it works nice. Had to do that for the D & D.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Considering all you're doing is loosening the bolt at the midpipe and unbolting at the rear-peg, there shouldn't be any problem whatsoever.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Michelle I can help you out if you like. Let me know.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Geez....We all need a Jimmy to help us out.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
            Hey Jimmy, we have a leak in our shower fixture. When you're finished with Michelle come on over. Oh, and our ceiling fan is stuck on "lift off", you mind checking that, too?

sigpic

Comment

You should have no problems Michelle. Besides, its fun doing the work your self
              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                Hey Jimmy, we have a leak in our shower fixture. When you're finished with Michelle come on over. Oh, and our ceiling fan is stuck on "lift off", you mind checking that, too?

You pay for the plane ticket. Beside Michelle lives about 15 minutes from me.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm

You pay for the plane ticket. Beside Michelle lives about 15 minutes from me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tips:

When removing the existing muffler, twist. It's a lot easier than pulling it straight out.

Before installing the new midpipe, bend the flaps of the collector back a bit without damaging the gasket, then coat the midpipe tip with a bit of high-temp anti-seize (the nut & bolt on the collector will benefit from it too).

Rotate as you insert it, then rotate at the end to line it all up.

It's literally plug-and-play

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                    X