X

new undertail ; tail light question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new undertail ; tail light question

i just got my new undertail with built-in intergrater for l.e.d lights in yesterday(from krazy kreation on ebay) and i'm a little unsure of how to wire it up. they told be the white wires go to the turn signals, blue wires go to city (whatever that means), red goes to brakes , and i guess the lone black wire is the ground. i just need to know where these wires match up with the wires on my bike . in left the stock connectors on the wires on my kat, but i think i need to cut them off to get it connected. any input would be greatly appreciated. i'll post some pics of it when it's done if i ever figure out how to do that. peace
    BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

I GOT those on my bike (l.e.d.'s), but im out to sea right now n i can't take a look 4 ya, sorry. but i wouldnt cut any wire if i were you. they sell wire splicers that allow you to splice in a wire without cutting what you already have. get those, they'll help.the one's i ever seen were blue, good luck bro..
    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Wish I could help.

BUMP
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KRAZYKAT
        they sell wire splicers that allow you to splice in a wire without cutting what you already have.
        Scotch blocks I think is what I've heard them referred to as . But was told they tend to shake loose with enough vibes .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

mine had a clip on top of them to lock them into possition. i never had one shake loose yet. but if it makes a person feel better , i guess you could wrap them with a peice of ecect. tape aslo.

so ill be home in a week and a half, if e dub hasnt gotten an answer by then, p.m. me n ill tell ya how mine are wired up.
          << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
          KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Targa sells adapter cables for less than $6. Search under turn signals. They're on page 7 (can't link directly to the page).
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

Do you have a link to the ebay thingy so I can take a look?
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Hope this link works for you . If not ,go to Ebay& type in Suzuki Katana Undertail in the search box.

sigpic

Comment

that under tail looks sik maby ill get one of those when i convert my tail to 03+ show us some pics when its done

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
                  Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
                  Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

undertail is all done . bike's @ the shop getting tuned up but i will post some pics soon.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X