X

I need extra braada cowl tabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need extra braada cowl tabs

I need another set of braada cowl tabs I've tried to PM Jim but he must be busy can anyone help me out ????

I am guessing that they are made from ABS plastic "L" stock material and from the looks of the pictures they are riveted to the cowl. I have yet to receive my cowl so I cannot be sure what thickness they are. Look in your phone book for a plastic supply house, up here in BC we have Industrial Plastics and a few others. They should be able to supply you with the similiar material.

My two cents anyway.

Korey
    "'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

PM Wildkat or Special K
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

If I remember correctly (bought 17 cowls for a groupbuy a year ago) the tabs are made off metal dipped in some plastic substance.
        Shouldn't be that hard to fab some yourself

Comment

+1

You could even just wrap it with tape or heat shrink tubing or anything else that will give the tab some grip.

Comment

Go to the hardware store and get some pipe hangers. I replaced my stock tabs with these and replaced the rivets with bolts/nuts and it works just fine.
            2005 Aprilia RST1000
            2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
            1998 Chevy Tahoe
            www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

I got a set (4 tabs) from special K send him a pm he is pretty good about pricing and getting back to everyone.
              "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
              X