X

frame sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame sliders

looking for a set of bolt on frame sliders dont like the idea od drilling thru my frame....any help appreciated

BRAUNSTEIN82 sells them and they require no drilling.

These are on my wish list!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

If you do a search you will find the truth

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

Bike is sold

Comment

I plan on getting these within the next few weeks. Just pm'd him!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Didn't you know that you can not ever, ever, ever ask a question that was asked before even though you just joined and have no idea it is a repost. The search Nazis feel that you are wasting their time and will pounce upon you. Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaBadass
              Didn't you know that you can not ever, ever, ever ask a question that was asked before even though you just joined and have no idea it is a repost. The search Nazis feel that you are wasting their time and will pounce upon you. Just an observation.

Comment

Working...
              X