X

online repair manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online repair manual

I am heading down to Cuba in a weeks time and while I am there I will be helping a cuban friend of the family try to get his Jawa 350 up and running. We are bringing some parts down for him that he can't get down there. One thing I am looking for is a repair manual. I have been searching for a downloadable manual but unfortunately the only one I found (www.repairmanualclub.com) is corrupted and I can't download it. Does anyone know a source for online manuals that I could try, or for that matter if anyone has a jawa 350 manual they coud donate to the cause it would be greatly appreciated. This project has been going on for a couple of years and I'd really like to help him out.

cheers

www.SOARacing.ca

This maybe?
    Jawa CZ Motorbike on rent helps you connect with the best bike rental agency in your city.

Most of the stuff might be in Czech though...
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

thanks, I have actually seen that one in my searches. You have to be a member and they will send one at a the cost of 0.10 per page. I may end up going that route, but I am looking for a cheaper solution.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Wish I could help, sorry.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Motofiches.com had it, but they lost a bunch of their stuff during a crash. You might also want to check http://groups.msn.com/holdbarbike/servicemanual.msnw
          and finally, eBay.

Personally, for a bike of that age, I won't hesitate to buy an actual paper copy (esp. for friends in Cuba, where net/data access could be limited).

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            Motofiches.com had it, but they lost a bunch of their stuff during a crash. You might also want to check http://groups.msn.com/holdbarbike/servicemanual.msnw
            and finally, eBay.

Personally, for a bike of that age, I won't hesitate to buy an actual paper copy (esp. for friends in Cuba, where net/data access could be limited).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            I plan on printing the online version if I find one. I am looking for free one as I have already invested in new shocks, wheels/tires and carbs. Getting kind of pricey. That being said, If my search comes up short I will definitely be buying a copy for him.

Thanks for the link, Ill give it a try.

Cheers

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
            X