X

altering stock muffs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altering stock muffs

Alright fellas, calling all brains... I'm new to the Katana/ street bike world and I'm looking to get some good growl out of my bike without spending a whole lotta dough. Ive seen on a couple of posts about drilling holes in the end of the mufflers or shortening the stock muffs... do either of these work? Do they sound good or so so? Lemme know if anyone out there has done it

Dude, if you want something loud and rude, just get the D & D slip on. Everyone will hear your mad Kat!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

I think Cobra slip ons are your only option probably. I don't know anybody who's had good luck modifying stock mufflers.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yeah , they usually just sound like a car with a hole in the muffler .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
        X