X

looking for best price on a D&D Slip-on for a 2006 Kat 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for best price on a D&D Slip-on for a 2006 Kat 6

The title pretty much says it all. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
    '06 600 Katana
    http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
    Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
    Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

I want the show and go carbon. I wish it didn't cost nearly $80 more than the Black tho.
    '06 600 Katana

Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Comment

D & D?????? Say it with me...

I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!
        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Well Steve there probably wouldn't be so many of them if the stock can had more character to it. Lets face it the stock can is way to quiet.
          '06 600 Katana

Comment

I love mine! It growls!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Exactly why I want one.
              '06 600 Katana

Comment

Hey if your will looking for a D&D i might be taking mine off my bike shortly

Comment

I like my hindle, growls, but not as loud as a D&D.
                  It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I think I've decided to go with two brothers instead of D&D.
                    '06 600 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by TheWrightKat
                      I think I've decided to go with two brothers instead of D&D.
                      smart move, but HINDLE would be smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by katclaw
                        Hey if your will looking for a D&D i might be taking mine off my bike shortly
                        let me know how much you want
                        www.gleno.net
                        what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger

Comment

hey gsxrluver i pm'ed you ok

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my D&D Show n' Go chrome/Carbon system. Reason being is I'm building my 1216 engine right now and I don't want to cut up the down tubes to lengthen them and then have to get them rechromed. I have had the system for about 4 years now, it has been well cared for but it the can does have a few scratches. Nothing major and nothing on the side you see. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                            X