X

Inagrated Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inagrated Exhaust

I have a 01 kat 600 wanting to intagrate my exhaust to go under the back tail rather than the side. Any Thoughts??

Martin

It wont work right.........not enough room. I tried to do that before I cut my bike up.
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

With enough engineering/building talent and enough $$ anything is possible, but won't be cheap nor easy...

I'm thinking you'd need to change swingarms to something that relocates the shock, plus change rear subframes to something that can route the pipes through, and then mod up the exhaust system.

I suspect Kwebbel did this recently on his bike (using a single-sided VFR swingarm & wheel and the tail assembly from another race-rep bike), although I'm not sure whether he went with the underseat exhaust system...

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

how about those new GP exhausts that stop under your feet, if you want the "racer look" that could save some time or effort. Although I bet they're crazy loud.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

With my new setup I can get an exhaust under the tail. In stock form....if you run a 1.5" diameter pipe you might just get it to work. Will it be good for the bike, probably not......will it get you an undertail exhaust, yes LOL. It would look like the aprilia RS50 exhaust, the size of a pencil lol
          Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Working...
          X