Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Which slip on exhaust for a 2006 600 Kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which slip on exhaust for a 2006 600 Kat?

Hey all!
    If all goes well and the idoit seller doesn't tick me off again like last night, I'll purchase a 2006 Katana 600 this evening. What is the best slip on for that model in y'alls opinion?
    thanks,
    Dualsport
    Push the limits, but always factor in the unknown....
    96 ATK 250
    2000 Road King Classic
    92 Suzuki Intruder 800
    06 Suzuki Katana 600

why did you decide to get the katana?
    2001 GSXF 600

Comment

If you want loud D&D is the way to go

Comment

Defiantely a Hindle
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Why did I decide to get a Katana? Well....I am currently the proud owner of a 93 ATK Dirt bike for when I feel really rowdy, a 92 Suzuki Intruder when I want a relaxing ride by the beach, and a 1996 Kawasaki Ninja 500 when I'm feeling a bit sporty and want to enjoy a "fast" ride through the country curvies! I am 46 (I still can't believe that I'm saying that) so I'm past the haul @#$, let it all hang out stage of my life but growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana you just can't help but to like speed. Now that I am in Mobile, Alabama I get to enjoy a year round awesome riding season so I have lavished myself with gifts to enjoy my fondest hobby.
          I find myself looking through the want ads every Sunday to see if anything grabs my attention and low and behold this poor soul had purchased this 2006 Katana 600 at a dealership and then decided he really wanted a Hayabusa. Bummer! Looks like he's gonna take a real hit on this one. So I decided to take advantage of his misfortune before he gets the Hayabusa and splatters considering that the Katana which has 2030 miles on it was his FIRST BIKE. "Wow. Your really stepping up. I sure hope you're careful. Do you know what you're getting into with the Hayabusa?" I asked.
          "Oh yeah...I had a dirt bike when I was a kid."
          Riiiight! I had better get the title quick before you know what happens!!
          Anyway, I got the Katana because it's a sport touring bike that fits my riding style at this point in my life. It has plenty of speed and it really has a nice ride to it. It's heavier than the ninja and a bit more spread out but I think I will enjoy it.
          I want to put a slip on to give it a good sound because it is very quiet stock.
          Peace out!
          Dualsport
          Push the limits, but always factor in the unknown....
          96 ATK 250
          2000 Road King Classic
          92 Suzuki Intruder 800
          06 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

well I love my Yoshi, quiet at idle but sounds good at speed

Comment

Originally posted by Dualsport
              Why did I decide to get a Katana? Well....I am currently the proud owner of a 93 ATK Dirt bike for when I feel really rowdy, a 92 Suzuki Intruder when I want a relaxing ride by the beach, and a 1996 Kawasaki Ninja 500 when I'm feeling a bit sporty and want to enjoy a "fast" ride through the country curvies! I am 46......

oh...welll, welcome! (feels like yesterday that i was a skidmark, its been 3 months already...)
              2001 GSXF 600

Comment

I love my D&D, sounds awesome.

Comment

I'm with andrehendricken; I've got a Yosh on my '05 600 and I've yet to regret the purchase.

Comment

I hear good things about all 3: Hindle, D&D, and Yoshimira.

I cant say (yet) as my exaust is still stock (until later this week).
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

here is a web site with all the exhaust sounds http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0...ips/index.html

Comment

I bought a Hindle (most of it arrived today, just waiting for muffler). The exaust came bare metal, so Im trying to think what I want to do to keep it from rusting.
                        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                        X