Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What do you think about the digital gear display?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I check for that elusive 7th gear too ...aint found it yet! Still gonna look for it though...At least for a little while..
    I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

I still find myself looking for seventh gear occassionally. Generally I've gotten better at judging the other gears, but I'm still gunna get one....someday whaen my ship comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
        anyways thats one sweet dash! did you make that spedee
        Thanks. Just bought the parts and installed. Links for all the stuff is on my web page.
        Bike is sold

Comment

A friend and I built a totally custom indicator a few years back. Here is a pic.

I still have the How-to write up somewhere. My friend designed the circuit and was in the process of doing a redesign. i don't know if her ever finished it. It was a very long project and not something a beginner should tackle.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clean
            I still have the How-to write up somewhere.
            Post it
            Post it
            post it

please
            An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

I would only need an indicator that would yell " Hey dudette I don't have a 7th gear !!!!" As for the other gear I am usually right on
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

I would only need an indicator that would yell " Hey dudette I don't have a 7th gear !!!!" As for the other gear I am usually right on....
                Guylaine
                Try and keep up now

Comment

Like I siad it's "somewhere." I'll see if I can track down the CD I burned it on.

Comment

Very Nice display..
                    Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Like I siad it's "somewhere." I'll see if I can track down the CD I burned it on.
                      Have ya found it yet
                      It's been almost a month
                      Impaitently waiting
                      An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger
                        Have ya found it yet
                        It's been almost a month
                        Impaitently waiting
                        me tooooooo

Comment

Sorry. Yes I found it. I don't have any way to host the web page anymore. I can put it all in a zip file and email it to you. PM me your email address.

There was some discussion when I first posted this a few years ago about the schematic for the IC circuit. Some didn't feel it was a good design. I have been using this for two years now with no problems. If you do this mod I will not be responsible for any damage you do to your bike. This not a weekend mod and is NOT for a beginner. You need to a very good understanding of how your bike works and be good with hand tools and a soldering iron.

Comment

Hey guy,
                            I would be interested in it too. I had the link in my favorites but didn't print it out before it went off line. Don't know if you still have my email address any more so i'll pm you too.

P.S. No I haven't done any thing with those 750 motors yet.

Comment

Sorry. Yes I found it. I don't have any way to host the web page anymore. I can put it all in a zip file and email it to you. PM me your email address.
                              Shoot me a copy and I'll host it up for the next decade or two.

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Mr Clean
                                you're a prince. thanks for the file.
                                Damic

Comment

Working...
                                X