No announcement yet.
X

Too cherished or just plain stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sell , sell, sell. or at least i would .
    im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Update, I called the number that he left... Just as suspected. Bad number. Had a feeling that it might be a scam. I thought about this quote when he was yapping, " To good to be true, it probably is" That and the new auto scams that seem to be hitting strides around here.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

maybe he was trying to get rid of some counterfeit money. I would have asked him "why do you want to buy this for that price?"

or

"How did you come up with that price?"
        previous rides
        06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
        next ride - another kat

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          S***,I have more than $3000 into it....I don't want to start over, at least with a katana anyway. althought there is an aprilia Tuono that's got my eye.
          Look forward to your insurance going up quite a bit from a kat to a tuono. like getting rid of a buick for a viper lol
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
            Look forward to your insurance going up quite a bit from a kat to a tuono. like getting rid of a buick for a viper lol
            Not too bad $127 for the kat, $521 for the tuono, cheaper if i put three bikes, my car and the house on one policy, basically tuono is $0.00 with the discounts and good driving record.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by KatKrak View Post
              Keep the bike man,or at least explain to the guy the mistake hes making so he doesnt double up his offer on another bike and get royally ****ed by some dbag. Way bad karma if you knowingly take twice what the bikes worth, not to mention he's your neighbour.
              Money is good, but it really ain't everything.
              Yes, indeed. Karma has a way of knocking you right upside the head.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Well since someone else necroed this thread...whats the verdict...what did you do?
                sigpic

Comment

Since the OP and I just had a conversation last night in the CB about how well the test drive went. I'm gonna go with he still has it.

Comment

spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

You might get this real cheap / VERY NICE >>> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...514346356.html

Comment

Nice ride.....hhhmmm.... do i need another bike???..........
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                        X