X

fuel lines diagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel lines diagram

Hi! I'm,new and just bought '95 600 Katana . Doing a lot of exorcising the bugs. I downloaded the derived manual and it doesn't show the fuel line hookup to the gas tank. I've got the valve lines figured out but that's 3 lines, so, not sure about the one to the fuel gauge. It would be great to have fuel lines diagram. Is there one in the house of it not be enlightened about my mystery fuel gauge line. Thanks Midnight

Originally posted by midnight View Post
    Hi! I'm,new and just bought '95 600 Katana . Doing a lot of exorcising the bugs. I downloaded the derived manual and it doesn't show the fuel line hookup to the gas tank. I've got the valve lines figured out but that's 3 lines, so, not sure about the one to the fuel gauge. It would be great to have fuel lines diagram. Is there one in the house of it not be enlightened about my mystery fuel gauge line. Thanks Midnight

Check the wiki (link at top of page) and search connections.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!! I do believe the fuel gauge "line" should be wires and any spouts coming directly off the tank are vents. The other 3 lines are 2 fuel supply and one vacuum for petcock operation. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X