Clear All

• Accessory Port

Kat Acc1.jpg

Kat Acc2.jpg

Kat Acc3.jpg

Kat Acc4.jpg

Kat Acc5.jpg

Kat Acc6.jpg

Marine type cigarette lighter $25...........wires from the battery tucked in by the tank, drilled the dash to accept.......spliced in the battery tender cable and velcro'd under dash out of site............now we have power at the dash for gps,phone,mp3 player etc ..........sorry pics not the best
    Last edited by drduct; 09-04-2011, 04:56 PM.

The only thing I might have done different is powered this via relay that is switched on from the key. If you leave something plugged in, you may run your battery dead. Otherwise, that looks sweet where you placed it!

Comment

Looks great although I've got this thing about drilling my dash. Second on the relay bit, though. Maybe run the relay after the battery tender connection.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I was hesitant also, however it seemed the logical thing for my GPS, it is still structuraly sound its integrity has not been breeched..........I will add a switch very soon, that was indeed a bit of an oversight

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
        Looks great although I've got this thing about drilling my dash. Second on the relay bit, though. Maybe run the relay after the battery tender connection.

Comment

Looks good, Clean install. I dont have mine on a relay and its no big deal. You arent gonna run a power inverter off of it so you should be fine with the guage wires you have, as long as it is fused.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

There should be accesary wires coming off ur harness you can wire into..

Comment

Working...
            X