X

2010 gsx-r exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 gsx-r exhaust

basically bolt on a bit of welding on the reducer but pretty smooth, i removed the 2 post stand while i was at it, sounds like a dragon and breaths fire like one too!!!! honestly for oem suzuki equip this is a killer mod!since gsxrs have a cat the pipe was made basically free flowing and is actually made by yoshimura! 9 out of 10 for me tho just because a few small mods

FEEDBACK!!!!!:bunny2

Nice Mod. Looks like it belongs there. Nice change from the normal round or oval can. Could we see some close ups of the transition/Mid pipe/welds and rear hanger setup.

Thanks Richard
    96 Suzuki GSX750F
    89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
    05 Yamaha WR450F
    05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ep87 View Post
      Nice Mod. Looks like it belongs there. Nice change from the normal round or oval can. Could we see some close ups of the transition/Mid pipe/welds and rear hanger setup.

Thanks Richard
      ill get some up tomorrow i really gotta sleep!!!

Comment

thats too good looking
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

thats dope prob sounds like a beast too any vids lol id like to hear that
          Lots of 93 katana parts for sale
          Headlight,brake light gauge cluster wheels/rims, coil packs carbs pegs and maybe some more pm for info

Comment

Looks stock if you didnt know what you were looking at, i like that. just tell something is different Prolly added a little weight tho
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
              Looks stock if you didnt know what you were looking at, i like that. just tell something is different Prolly added a little weight tho
              took alot of weight off actually! shortened the system alot and the pipe was much lighter than stock and it forced me to take off the dual kicker too so its not so bad! and it is stoc.......suzuki lol

Comment

looks nice!

Comment

Waiting on the video to hear it,,,, Looks really nice too..
                  "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

Looks good... like it belongs there.. good eye for styling too...
                    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

looks 100x better than stock
                      Godspeed
                      CSBA #1167
                      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Looks good from the side...What does the back look like?
                        Looks way better than just another yosh, delkevic, etc...

Comment

Yeah, let's see more pics when you get a chance.
                          "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

We need a video!

Comment

looks great.
                              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                              X