Excited on my first project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have fun!!

Comment

[QUOTE=sporty_drew;1968695]My speedo was picky and the tach was easy. awesome if I get stuck on something Ill have to hit you up if thats cool

Comment

I just got finished stripping those stupid screws that hold the float covers on the carbs! Any advise as to how to get em out?

Comment

Im baaack! after an undisclosed lengthy vacation ; ) here's some piks

Comment

For a first project, you went all out..... Nice...
            "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

haha yeah I have way too much time on my hands when I'm not battling power outages.
              I decided I would fabricate a front and rear cowl out fiberglass. I know now how much I hate working with that stuff lol. I have lots of sanding left to go.

Comment

Project looks sweet! looking forward to some more updates, i just recently embarked on my first pre kat project. Not nearly as indepth as yours but yours is a true inspiration to get my ### in gear haha! as for those guages can you post a pretty basic how to for the guage, i have my koso on order!

Comment

its been almost a year since i've been on this site. My project has been in storage ever since. Due to my career I more than likely will never finish. It saddens me to say all is for sale. Email me at [email protected]. I need to get rid of my storage container. Its just costing more money to keep :{

Comment

Damn
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks great so far!

Comment

Working...
                      X