X

Center Stand on 1100.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Stand on 1100.

Please could someone post some pics as to how the center stand is fitted on the 1100.
    My 1100 did not come with one so I found one on ebay and have been having problems on how it is fitted to the bike. The manual does not give me any help what so ever.

Thanks

Tok

Comment

i looked on Ronayers, and it gives a breakdown of the stand itself... but it doesn't say what it bolts to.... but, it might help you get an idea....
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
        i looked on Ronayers, and it gives a breakdown of the stand itself... but it doesn't say what it bolts to.... but, it might help you get an idea....
        http://fiche.ronayers.com/Index.cfm/...54/Group/STAND
        Thanks Kat_Kitten but I have looked at the fiche but it does not help.
        I need to see how the small bracket with two holes in it is mounted to the underside of the bike.

I need some one to take a pic or two for me please.

Thanks

Tok

Comment

Please help me out guy's.....

Thanks

Tok

Comment

Small bracket with two holes
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Thanks naskie18

I can see where the one spring is supposed to go (right hand side), but on the other side (left hand side) where does the spring connect too?
                Don't want to sound ungrateful but I need a shot of the other side as well.

Thanks so much.

Tok
                Last edited by Tokalosh; 03-03-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Come on guy's PLEASE help me out!

I've sent PM's to members with out any luck, I thought this was a site where we helped each other out, PLEASE I need your help.

Just two pics of the center stand of an 1100 is all I ask.

Tok

Comment

Look at the pic- one end goes through the loop on the stand,
                    The other end goes aound the peg on the bracket that the stand is bolted to. Look at the pic- you'll see the bolt head of the bolt that connects the stand, there is another bolt above it. To the left is a peg- that is where the other spring end goes. I have had two vibrate off, rather than order another one from suzuki, I use a general purpose spring I got from Home Depot.

Comment

Tok, I think that mojoe is on vacation... send him a PM and I'm sure he'll get with you when he's back
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Tokalosh View Post
                        Thanks naskie18

I can see where the one spring is supposed to go (right hand side), but on the other side (left hand side) where does the spring connect too?
                        Don't want to sound ungrateful but I need a shot of the other side as well.

Thanks so much.

Tok
                        Sorry, I'm not around much on here anymore and didn't see your reply.

Unfortunately, I can't get you a pic of the other side, as I've sold the bike, I just remembered having that picture when I saw your post. However, as DClark said, the springs go from the hooks on the stand up to the pegs coming out to the sides off the brackets that the centerstand mounts to.

If you understand where it mounts on one side, the other side should be the same, just on the other side of the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by naskie18 View Post
                          If you understand where it mounts on one side, the other side should be the same, just on the other side of the bike.

Thanks naskie18

The right hand side is different from the left hand side where as it makes the use of a bracket. Its this bracket that I'm struggling to fined out which way it goes.

Tok

Comment

Originally posted by Tokalosh View Post
                            Thanks naskie18

The right hand side is different from the left hand side where as it makes the use of a bracket. Its this bracket that I'm struggling to fined out which way it goes.

Tok
                            Can you either post or e-mail me a picture of what you're talking about?

Comment

The 1100 centerstand springs are attached in the same way on both sides. One end of the spring is hooked to a loop on the centerstand leg. The other end of the spring is connected to a peg on the bracket near the centerstand pivot.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X