X

Last ride...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last ride...

Had my last ride of the season yesterday. Not on my Kat, but on my buddies Ninja 650R. God, I hate winter...
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Hmm, I'm not too sure where Johnstown is, but I live in Wilkes-Barre, and we're still pretty evenly 50s-60s. Still good riding weather. That just means the cold is probably coming our way. I'll soon have my last ride this season. :'(
    - Remember -
    Ride wherever the road takes you and
    never stop until every inch of pavement
    has tasted your rubber.

Comment

It aint cold yet.

Comment

Friend of mine told me that it was 70 degrees in Philly yesterday.. Johnstown is near Altoona, right? in the mountains? Just get whenever the pavement is dry.. wear some longjohns/thermos if temp is cold..

Comment

Do the roads up there get iced up alot?
          sigpic

Comment

May have had my last ride this season also. I needed to do some geneology work at some county cemeteries and the day was perfect to ride my way around the county. Central Indiana can produce some great riding weather in winter, 50 - 60 degree days so I keep my kat ready in the garage and always plugged into the battery tender.

I don't care for winter either...
            How is my manner of life working out for you?

Comment

So you decide what you are doing with that bike yet?
              -2000 "750"

Comment

I very well could have had my last ride this past weekend. Went out for an hour or so Saturday. Sun was shining and temps hit almost 60!

Wanted to go for longer but I had this concert to hit up....you may have heard of them-MEGADEATH

Not as good of a show as Metallica was on Monday but hey, when else can you see both those bands in the same town within 5 days of eachother??!
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Ya, last ride was in first week of november, I hate winter too!

Here's a pic

Let the mods begin!

Comment

I actually went for a small ride this morning. had to run to the bank, so I decided to go by bike. it was a balmy 3 degrees celcius, which is about 38F.

yes, it was chilly.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Last rides are depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                        I actually went for a small ride this morning. had to run to the bank, so I decided to go by bike. it was a balmy 3 degrees celcius, which is about 38F.

yes, it was chilly.
                        It started out at about 35F when I left at 10 this morning, and was probably 45F when I got home for lunch. I was just running around town, but it wasn't all that bad, my Kat is the first bike I've had with a windshield and I'm amazed how much even that little thing helps in the cold.

We're supposed to be nice for most of the rest of the week, so I'm hoping for a couple more nice rides

Comment

i already put my baby up for the winter too... sunday was my last ride....

97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                          94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

The weather may be good here for the rest of the week, but I'm getting my arse kicked the last half of November, at work. No time to ride.

Yes, our roads ice over here...ALOT.

Cherrif, Kristin is taking control of the Kat, and I'm paying off my balance on the Blackbird, over the winter, so I can pick it up in the spring.
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Last rides suck,so I try to put them off as long as I can.
                              sigpic

RIP CP
                              50th Anniv R6
                              95 Katana 600
                              http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X