No announcement yet.
X

How do you drive on fresh pea gravel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel for ya, i still live on a dirt road. It is usually good to ride on for a couple of weeks due to the traffic but once a month it get tore up by the Gov then it sucks for a week. slow, teeth grinding ride.

Comment

Is pea gravel like when the road has the vertical groves cut into it?? I am afraid ever time I hit them.
      Roger

06 Katana 600
      02 Stratus R/T
      98 Neon R/T Turbo
      98 Neon R/T
      78 Olds Delta 88 Royale

Comment

Originally posted by roger06Kat
        Is pea gravel like when the road has the vertical groves cut into it?? I am afraid ever time I hit them.
        Worse, IMHO.
        BTW - if you get tires that don't have a linear center groove(s) in the front tire, you won't get that follow-the-groove jumping back-and-forth on that kind of roadway...

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by andrehendricken
          I feel for ya, i still live on a dirt road. It is usually good to ride on for a couple of weeks due to the traffic but once a month it get tore up by the Gov then it sucks for a week. slow, teeth grinding ride.
          I feel your pain. I thought dirt roads only existed in movies till I moved down here. I hate when they go over it and grate it. half the time it doesn't even need it!!!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
          X