Trailering the bike in heavy rain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trailering the bike in heavy rain

Originally posted by TurboMike
    Junior- how about a 350hp AWD sports car with massive brakes (it sees track time)? I'll race your minivan...... well ok not in the rain, I'll give you that one just for the pure cohones.

BRING IT ON SUCKA!!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMike
      ...Junior- how about a 350hp AWD sports car with massive brakes (it sees track time)? I'll race your minivan...... well ok not in the rain, I'll give you that one just for the pure cohones.
      My money is on Junior. He is crazy. I have ssen him drag a knee in Ranges truck.

Comment

On my way to Americade in Lake George NY last year I was riding the Kat 750 and my wife had her Ninga in the back of my pickup when we incountered a tornato with torential rain and hail.It sucked but no damage and moisture to report in either bike...Damn hell of a mess though..about a 12 pack of Buds or maybe an 18 whos counting, soap and water and some Armorall and both were good to go....real humid that week though...

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
          Originally posted by WildKat
          ...take a small walmart plastic shopping bag ...

You and your friggin Walmart

well if I said use a "weis or giant" plastic shopping bag u'd have no idea what I was talking aboot , eh

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
            My money is on Junior. He is crazy. I have ssen him drag a knee in Ranges truck.
            You have no proof of that.

Comment

Working...
            X